The QParents is a secure, online portal that has been created by the Department of Education to provide parents of Queensland state school students with 24-hour access to their child's information.
QParents allows parents to connect instantly with their child's school to access and manage their child's student information, including:
- provide digital consent for excursions/incursions
- view and pay school invoices online and a history of payments
- reasons for unexplained absences and to notify the school of future absences
- view attendance details and report cards
- update student details including residential and postal address as well as medical conditions.
- academic report cards
Find out more about QParents and download the app today.